The Value of the Legacy Design Build Process
At Legacy Design Build Remodeling we place great emphasis on the value of process. When you consult with us on our services, we go through each step in detail so you know exactly what to expect.
Whether you need kitchen remodeling in Mesa AZ or bathroom remodeling in Phoenix AZ, keeping you informed throughout the project is our goal. From the moment you contact us until after your project is compete, we are here for you. Check out the services we offer:
- Project Analysis. Upon first contact, we will assign you a project consultant who will call you within 24 hours to introduce himself or herself and discuss your remodeling needs. Moving forward, an in-home consult will take place with more detailed information, style ideas and budgetary needs. We strive to truly get to know you during this phase so we can better connect you with the interior design or remodeling plans you want to incorporate.
- Pre-Build and Permitting Phase. This is when we flesh out the scope of work and provide conceptual drawings for our CAD department so construction documents can be generated. Those documents will be needed to apply for permits, which can take anywhere from a few hours to a month depending on how complex your project is and where your home is located. Once the permits come through, we will conduct a Pre-Construction Meeting with you, the Project Consultant, Superintendent and VP of Production to kick off the building process.
- Building. A start date and weekly project meeting date will be determined in the aforementioned meeting to keep everyone on track while construction is going on. Construction commences on your kitchen remodeling in Mesa AZ.
- Project Close-Out. A punchlist is created and addressed. We review the final invoice with you and conduct a walk-through to ensure your satisfaction. Any incomplete work will be documented and final payment is expected. Now it’s time to enjoy your bathroom remodeling in Phoenix AZ!
- Warranty. You won’t find a better warranty than the coverage we offer! Most companies offer one-year or two-year warranties. But at Legacy we have the confidence in our process and skills to cover our work with a full warranty.
Partner with Legacy today for your home improvement and remodeling. Call to schedule a free no obligation consultation.